X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Malcolm Jenkins has been on many news stations threatening to rob, steal, burn, and terrorize any white business owner that does not pay reparations to black people.  This guy is nothing but a delusional thug with wild ideas and zero education.  He has been brainwashed by his black parents that all white people are bad and all white people owe black people.   He should be put in jail.  He is unhinged.  Talk about RED FLAG warnings!  Why is this guy allowed to walk around in public.  He is a bomb waiting to go off.

I am white.  If I see him and his gang of black thugs on my street I will shoot first and ask questions later.  He has already announced on major cable news stations his intent.  I will not wait for him to light my business on fire, loot my property, rape my wife or daughter or shoot my dog.   I will shoot first.  Why has the federal government not locked this psychopath up?  How many more signs do you need.  If he hates this country so much give him a one way ticked to Africa.  Remember, blacks in Africa sold the undesirable blacks to the slave traders back in the 1700's.  They should be blaming their own ancestor's not whites for their own problems.

Go take a class and learn something thug.  Stop making threats on the news.  The silent majority will stay quite but use our second ammendment rights to stop idiots like you from stepping on our property.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2020 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/malcolm-jenkins/thug-thief-extortionist-1499517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

NOT a rip off

AUTHOR: Stacey - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, September 06, 2020

Go back to Faux News and voice your racists views there because he did not RIP YOU OFF. This is a site for people who have been ripped off and you were not.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair