Complaint Review: Mammoth Concentrates Inc. - Maple Ridge British Columbia
Mammoth Concentrates Inc. Dianne Sharon Rosiek Dianne Steele Adrien Scheer Ken Westlake International Cannabis Consultants Co. Ltd. Misleading promotional material, failure to file as required, misuse of funds, misappropriation of funds, counselling to commit fraud, and fraudulent conversion Maple Ridge British Columbia
Securities Fraud Advisory on Mammoth Concentrates Inc. and beneficial principles:
Dianne Sharon Rosiek (A.K.A. Dianne Steele), Adrien Scheer, and Ken Westlake of International Cannabis Consultants Co. Ltd.
Mammoth Concentrates Inc. is the subject of ongoing securities investigations and others based on complaints from residents (investors) from various jurisdictions the Company and its principles are prohibited from the sale and distribution of securities. Prospective suppliers and investors have filed multiple complaints regarding misleading promotional material, failure to file as required, misuse of funds, misappropriation of funds, and fraudulent conversion. Corroborating source documents provided to this investigative body, along with interviews of witnesses, are itemized in Appendix A.
Mammoth Concentrates Inc. is a British Columbia Canada registered corporation, the Company is engaged in cannabis/hemp concentrate extract CBD procurement and distribution. 27212 110th Avenue, Maple Ridge, BC Canada V2W 1P5 is the address primarily used on correspondences.
Beneficial Principles of Mammoth Concentrates Inc.:
Dianne Sharon Rosiek (A.K.A. Dianne Steele)
Rosiek is a verified convicted felon in the USA (served several years for smuggling narcotics), and is the subject of cross-jurisdictional sanctions and prohibitions from securities regulators (still in effect). Readers are directed to the most egregious violation regarding a massive fraud; see October 22, 2009 decision by the British Columbia Securities Commission regarding ‘permanent ban from becoming or acting as a registrant, investment fund manager or promoter’:
“...Rosiek fraudulently used investors’ funds to enrich themselves. This was a deliberate and well-organized fraud that resulted in the loss of at least US$10.4 million, and probably closer to US$13 million, by more than 800 investors in British Columbia and elsewhere.”
Excerpt of sanctions (from securities commission decision) applicable directly to Rosiek are as follows:
- under section 161(1)(b), that Rosiek cease trading permanently, and is prohibited permanently from purchasing, securities or exchange contracts;
- under section 161(1)(d)(i), that Rosiek resign any position she holds as a director or officer of an issuer, registrant or investment fund manager;
- under section 161(1)(d)(ii), that Rosiek is prohibited permanently from becoming or acting as a director or officer of any issuer, registrant or investment fund manager;
- under section 161(1)(d)(iii), that Rosiek is prohibited permanently from becoming or acting as a registrant, investment fund manager or promoter;
- under section 161(1)(d)(iv), that Rosiek is prohibited permanently from acting in a management or consultative capacity in connection with activities in the securities market;
- under section 161(1)(d)(v), that Rosiek is prohibited permanently from engaging in investor relations activities;
- under section 161(1)(g), that Rosiek pay to the Commission $16 million, being the amount obtained, directly or indirectly, as a result of her contraventions of the Act;
- under section 162, that Rosiek pay an administrative penalty of $6 million;
Addendum to Rosiek:
The daughter(s) of Dianne Sharon Rosiek, e.g. Victoria Lynne (A.K.A. Tory, 28 years of age entering 2020) are believed to act as proxy at times for her mother. Representations made should be suspect, and lenders to Rosiek's daughter(s) should be advised that securities commission(s) are on watch for asset forfeiture. Victoria Lynne appears on documents of laundered funds traced to originate from investors that were solicited by her mother. She is also associated with individuals actively involved in identity theft fraud.
Adrien Scheer is alleged to, from time to time, adopt the personas of Kenneth Robert McMordie and Byrun Fox (classified as ‘disciplined persons’ in the aforementioned BC Securities decision). Adrien Scheer is President of Mammoth Concentrates Inc. and features prominently in nearly all illegal investor solicitations. He has a track record of numerous past questionable and ultimately failed ventures. The following is a URL of a site that exposes cheaters and has an expose on Adrien Scheer https://gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/vancouver/cheater-from-maple-ridge/#post-1424350
Ken Westlake of International Cannabis Consultants Co. Ltd. (INCANCO)
His company International Cannabis Consultants Co. Ltd. has two suffixes; "Co." and "Ltd.", the corporation is alleged to have been specifically registered prior in alternate jurisdictions and in alternate forms of legal standing for the purposes of obfuscation. Federal law enforcement members have explained the basics of the potential scheme; name reservations in British Columbia (for example) allow "Co." for sole proprietors, but not for incorporated entities (thus 'Ltd.' was added), allowing limited liability incorporation with the benefit of obfuscation under the proprietorship name (personally into exotic locals) and elsewhere. The corporation with 'Co.' alone is however allowed in jurisdictions such as Delaware (eg. "International Cannabis Consultants Co." without Ltd.). The allegation is Ken Westlake has be invoicing or counselling to invoice from the likes of a Delaware corporation (among others) and clearing funds in alternate jurisdictions for the purposes of obfuscation. Witnesses have stated Ken Westlake counselled Mammoth Concentrates Inc. to register in alternate jurisdictions for the purposes of obfuscation and offered to facilitate matters.
------ ------ ------
Appendix ‘A’ – Mammoth Concentrates Inc. Supporting Documentation
- Information provided of Dianne Sharon Rosiek (A.K.A. Dianne Steele), Mammoth Concentrates Inc., advanced by a witness improperly solicited for securities investment in Mammoth Concentrates.
- Information provided of Adrien Scheer, Mammoth Concentrates Inc.
- Information provided of Ken Westlake, BA. LLB of INCANCO.
- December 2018 targeted investor solicitation letter regarding the securing of $30,000,000 USD in exchange for “1% undiluted equity stake in Mammoth and a 2X multiplier on investment payable”. NOTE: Mammoth has not filed a prospectus or offering memorandum with the securities commission in the jurisdiction the targeted individual is addressed to being in.
- December 2018 targeted investor solicitation letter offering territorial right for supply of CBDs to India. Claims of MLM distribution of end products into U.K. and referring to projections in promotional material as “staggering”. Representations of revenue streams to follow for the repayment of $60,000,000 USD based on one LOI out of Canada. NOTE: Further investigation regarding the veracity of the LOI, and ability to perform, has determined the representations made to be false.
- LOI from Natures Decision Inc. (Brokers). NOTE: Investigation has revealed non-binding clauses and termination clauses were specifically requested in order to allow Mammoth to make representations to prospective investors on the potential of a contract without one actually being materially binding.
- 60 month pro forma revenue and expense projections based on materially false assumptions.
- January 2019 confirmation of formal understanding with investor regarding Mammoth issuing 2% undiluted equity position within Mammoth Concentrates Inc. effective on the completion of the financial placement of $5,500,000 USD. In addition, the investor will receive a 2X multiplier on their investment, totalling $11M over four installments.
- January 2019 confirmation of formal understanding with investor regarding Mammoth issuing 2% undiluted equity position within Mammoth Concentrates Inc. effective on the completion of the financial placement of $6,000,000 USD. In addition, the investor will receive a 2X multiplier on their investment, totalling $12M over four installments.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2020 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/mammoth-concentrates/maple-ridge-british-columbia-1490047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.