X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Mark Cobrun Las Vegas Attorney - Las Vegas NV

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: DD — San Diego United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Mark Cobrun Las Vegas Attorney 732 S 6th St, Las Vegas, NV 89101 Las Vegas, NV United States

Mark Cobrun Las Vegas Attorney Adam_Stokes_Las_Vegas_attorney Half_Price_Lawyers Mark Coburn Las Vegas attorney scammed money Las Vegas NV

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Mark Coburn Las Vegas Attorney heads Half-Price-Lawyers and employed an associate, Las Vegas attorney Chris Aaron. The law firm took $1,000 retainer from me and failed to do ANY work on the case. When a demand for the $1,000 was made, it was ignored. When I demanded my file is returned the law firm did not provide me my file - this proves no work was done since the attorney must provide the client the file.

Las Vegas attorneys Chris Coburn and Adam Stokes both have been involved as defendants in various lawsuits.

Adam Stokes was sued for defrauding people with a company he ran. An attorney who sued Las Vegas attorney Adam Stokes said: “InjuryLoans.com [run by Adam Stoke] is an unlicensed, predatory lender which takes advantage of personal injury victims when they are desperate to make ends meet,” said attorney Richard Harris. “Licensed lenders are limited to charging 40% interest – ten times less than what InjuryLoans.com wants. When we advised our clients not to borrow from InjuryLoans.com, the clients were diverted to another lawyer. It’s all spelled out in their business plan. If the handling lawyer doesn’t play ball with InjuryLoans.com, their case gets flipped to another lawyer who will.” .

I made another request for my file to Las Vegas attorney Adam Stokes who is the manager of Half Price Lawyers LLC. Attorney Adam Stokes ignored my request and implied he had no affiliation with the discount law firm.

In sum, the law firm is nothing less than a simplistic Las Vegas scam where they take the money and did no work for me and many others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2020 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/mark-cobrun-las-vegas/nv-adamstokes-coburn-scammed-1493277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair