X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Maxime Enterprises LLC c/o Maxime Tchuente Djoya - Phoenix Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Zenobia — Phoenix Arizona United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Maxime Enterprises LLC c/o Maxime Tchuente Djoya 3435 W Chanute Pass Phoenix , Arizona United States

Maxime Enterprises LLC c/o Maxime Tchuente Djoya Max He is refusing to pay me for my labor Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Collections

Good Morning,  My former employer is refusing to pay me since I decided to resign from my position with his Trucking company.    This is for a run that I did from Phoenix, Arizona to Bloomington, CA  (320mi) and back to Phoenix, AZ   This was a team run, he paid the other driver but is refusing to pay me for my labor and wages.    Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2020 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/maxime-enterprises-llc-djoya/phoenix-arizona-max-refusing-1503173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Collections

AUTHOR: Julie - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, February 19, 2021

I work for a commercial collections firm. I work on a contingency basis so if I don't collect you don't pay me. If you would like more information you can reach me at 972-388-4021.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair