X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Medical Colleagues of Texas in Katy, TX - Katy Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jennifer — Brookshire TEXAS United States
  • Medical Colleagues of Texas in Katy, TX 21700 Kingsland Blvd Ste 201 Katy, Texas United States

Medical Colleagues of Texas in Katy, TX Ian, Pam, Natalie, Dr Madni and all other staff as well as doctors in the clinic 3 billing employees contradicting each other and double bill me and insurance for one visit became abusing Katy Texas

I called to make sure my insurance was worked out between primary and secondary as well as any other issues to make sure I won't have to pay. Natalie said insurance argued eventually deciding who is primary. I went to see Dr Madni. On the way out, they said I had to pay co pay of both insurances and they will bill insurance twice as well for one doctor visit.

I ask for a manager who has pink hair half her head shaved otherside long not brushed for days. She yelled at me saying she is boss and can do whatever she wants. If she wants to double bill me she can because what she says Is what goes. She is yelling the whole time. I asked for the next up manager who seem like he would get it handled.

Ian, higher up manager, called me two weeks later saying insurance never knew about each other and I pointed out the Natalie said they argued so they must know about each other. He said stop blaming my employees for things they didn't do. I said oh you mean like Pam with pink hair you can go to her office and see for yourself. He said I know my employees and they don't say that kind of stuff or have pink hair. I got good employees.

He accused me of hearing things that were not there because all this his staff said were voices in my head! STAY AWAY unless you want to pay twice the price and be abused by staff. They are abusive according to Texas Medical Board but can not be punished but they can revoke the license of all doctors in the practice following with legal charges for abuse and negligence.

All the doctors and employees are abusive by State of Texas definition so stay away! They are in business because of a loophole. Anyone who can help me shut them done and stop abusing and double billing Among the rest of the illegal stuff going on everyday at Medical Colleagues of Texas behind the scenes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2019 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/medical-colleagues-texas-katy/ian-pam-natalie-dr-madni-all-1480171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair