X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Michael J Nolan - Wake Forest North Carolina

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Karen — Wake Forest North Carolina United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Michael J Nolan 1129 Fanning Drive Wake Forest, North Carolina United States

Michael J Nolan Mike Nolan Has taken my business by force along with my initial capital investment of $50,000. Wake Forest North Carolina

*Consumer Suggestion: I CAN HELP

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Michael Nolan helped me start up a new business. He was once a CPA and is now a Raleigh business broker. BEWARE! He has hidden behind faces and has taken my business by force. He has gained his wealth by false pretenses, so he feels he can intimidate people by hiring lawyers to do so. He has taken my initial investment of $50,000, along with much more, and is using the business as his own personal property. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY! He will turn your life upside down and won't think twice about it. He has a history of fraud!

He has multiple businesses that he works from..none are in his name, but he treats them all as if he is the owner.

He and his wife took my capital investment along with much more and now are claiming I was an employee. He and his wife have forged documents and sent them to all merchant business accounts and managed to kick me out of every account that pertains to MY business. This guy is good and he has no conscience about his behavior. I don't want anybody else to get mixed up with this guy. He is good at manipulating the books, and he will take anything that doesn't belong to him.

Empire Brokers in Raleigh

Empire Strategic Advisors out of Tennesse

NC Business Tools

These are just a few of his businesses he works under.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2021 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/michael-j-nolan/wake-forest-north-carolina-1506023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I CAN HELP

AUTHOR: Jeff - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Reach out to me as soon as you have a minute, I can help you. This is no scam either, look me up before you call or email me, I'm a real guy, haha...

Jeff Firman

469-424-3033 ext 536

Jeff.Firman@tuckeralbin.com

I won't waste any of yours or my time..

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair