X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Michael Silberman producer - Oregon

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Michael — Portland United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Michael Silberman producer Oregon United States

Michael Silberman producer Michael Silberman is a psychopathic harasser, do not work with him. Oregon

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Untrue

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Michael Silberman is a psychopathic harasser who has harassed multiple innocent victims. Do not work with him, he is a liar and a complete nutcase.  Many people have filed restraining orders against him and he has been arrested before multiple times, His mugshot is below.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2021 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/michael-silberman-producer/oregon-psychopthic-hrsser-1512446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Untrue

AUTHOR: Michael - (United States)

POSTED: Saturday, October 09, 2021

This is libelous and defamatory, presented without evidence. There are no active protective orders against me by anyone, however I have two protective orders against others.

1) Joseph Paul Guinan

2) Nathan Edmond Bonell.

Others have filed erroneously false claims against me to try to secure protective orders against me and such petitions were not awarded on account of falsified claims and insufficient evidence on the part of the Petitioner. If any one person should have a protective order against me presently I am happy to look at it here and it should be shared. This website is completely nonsensical for promoting such hearsay and libelous defamation .

Actually having a restraining order against somebody, and petitioning for one NEVER been awarded are very different things. And yes, that is a mug shot of me. A mug shot demonstrates a charge but not a conviction. A charge is merely an accusation but no proof of a crime. Acquittal was the result of the charge referenced per that mugshot which is public record. if someone shows a conviction they will have more credibility by actually proving a valid protective order against me.

That cannot occur because there are none. I am more than happy to provide proof to anybody of the protective orders I have been awarded against others. Once again, this is a malicious attack and a deliberate misuse of a consumer protective website in order to libelously defame and discredit me without evidence. A mugshot is not evidence of anything except an arrest. And arrest is meaningless without a conviction. There has been NO CONVICTION.

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Response

AUTHOR: Michael - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, October 08, 2021

This is libelous and defamatory and presented without any evidence. There are no active protective orders against me by anyone, however I have two protective orders against others. 1) Joseph Paul Guinan 2) Nathan Edmond Bonell Others have filed erroneously false claims against me to try to secure a protective orders against me and such petitions were not awarded on account of falsified claims and insufficient evidence.

If any one person should have a protective order against me presently I am happy to look at it here and it should be shared. This website is completely nonsensical for promoting such hearsay and libelous defamation . Actually having a restraining order against somebody and petitioning for one which has NEVER been awarded are very different things. And yes that is a mug shot of me.

A mug shot demonstrates a charge but not a conviction. A charge is merely an accusation but no proof of a crime. Acquittal was the result of the charge referenced her that mugshot and that is public record. When someone shows a conviction they will have more credibility the same by actually proving a valid protective order against me. I am more than happy to provide proof to anybody of the protective orders I have been awarded against others.

Once again this is a malicious attack and a deliberate miss use of a consumer protective website in order to label Leslie defame and discredit me without evidence. I’m mugshot is not evidence of anything except an arrest. And arrest is meaningless without a conviction. There has been NO CONVICTION.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair