X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Mike Wilson/ Ringless /Ringlessmoney.us/ ringless9.us -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Kate — San Francisco United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Mike Wilson/ Ringless /Ringlessmoney.us/ ringless9.us United States

Mike Wilson/ Ringless /Ringlessmoney.us/ ringless9.us Mike Wilson Ringless Leads Ringlessmoney.us Ringless9.us ringless101@gmail.com Harassment

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: the liar who decided to trash my company

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The clown who started this thread of lies

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This guy stalks our Craigslist recruiting ads and has been spamming me with emails for over 2 years!  Every single time I ask him respectfully to remove me from his email list he insults me and is nasty. It's very frustrating. I can't block him because he emails me using the Craigslist generated email so it's different every time. Here are his last 3 responses when I asked POLITELY for him to remove me from his list:

" nice try ... since you aere scamming sales reps easy to guess you support Trump"

"fine, obviously your not a dcision maker anyway and don't know how to handle business"

" i've taken 5 of your clients because you guys have a crap product"

I would never do business with this person because he is obviously unprofessional, rude and kind of an *********. There's nothing I can do apparently to stop him from emailing me, but at least I can let the world know i'm angry about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2020 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/mike-wilson-ringless/moneydotus-dotus-leads-dotus-1500228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

the liar who decided to trash my company

AUTHOR: mike - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, February 26, 2021

Let me repeat: THE SCAMMER DEMANDED OUR SERVICES FOR FREE ... AGAIN .... HE HAD NO MONEY TO PURCHASE OUR SERVICES AND THOUGHT I WOULD CAVE

He is a liar with a record of hot checks written in the State of California

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The clown who started this thread of lies

AUTHOR: mike - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, February 26, 2021

He has wanted our services for FREE for over 2 yrs .....

My office has never had ONE CHARGEBACK FILED AND NOT ONE COMPLAINT SINCE OPENING UP 2015 AND THAT IS WITH THOUSANDS OF SOLAR, REAL ESTATE COMPANIES

ALL LIES ... ALL LIES

Mike Wilson

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair