X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Micki — Lyndhurst Ohio United States
  • Moneisha Clothing other

Moneisha Clothing Sizes are not accurate. Material is all the same. Can't get return info. Overseas place.

I ordered 4 clothing women's tops from this clothing company. What a nightmare. It took weeks to arrive. One never came. I tried to contact company. The sizes were way off and I wanted to return. It is taking weeks to get return information. No information has come.

Thank God I bought w/a credit card. Reported the problem to the credit card company and they are not charging me and are investigating. Others have had this problem and I believe this is a scam company. DO NOT BUY HERE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2019 05:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/moneisha-clothing/sizes-accurate-material-all-1482239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair