X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: moriarti Armaments - Miami Fl

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Dnorm — Vacaville CA United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Purchased a product that was faulty and extremely dangerous
Purchased a 5.45x39 item #ma5.45x39105ua-stnls complete upper for $589.22 in October of 2019 and received it March of 2020, I didn't try the upper until May of 2020 (delayed because of COVID) and had an immediate issue. I then contacted Moriarti and got the run around, finally got a return authorization for the upper to be sent to "their technician" for evaluation, his assessment stated it met their standards. I got the upper back and experienced the same exact problem. I then contacted Moriariti numerous times and never received a response. So I then took it to a local gunsmith for evaluation.

He found that the upper had 2 very serious issues ( over reamed and over head spaced) and had a bullet actually loaded it would have been catastrophic. Hearing this I have tried to contact Moriarti 10 times via email and 5 voicemails and my wife has tried numerous times as well. I have not received ANY correspondence at all. If someone sent me messages advising me of safety issues I would respond Immediately. Highly disappointed and upset that I could of been injured or maimed and no response at all. Also filed a report with the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2021 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/moriarti-armaments/miami-fl-faulty-dangerous-1504624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair