X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Morrison construction, Mike Morrison and Jason Belcherr - Mabank Tx

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mr A. — Mabank TX United States
  • Morrison construction, Mike Morrison and Jason Belcherr 134 McAnally St Mabank , Tx United States

Morrison construction, Mike Morrison and Jason Belcherr Hired me to do a job. 8 weeks of work with out pay. 2 weeks before the job was threw threatened me and forced me to leave. Forced me to sign an iou while being recorded for 900 dollars or threatened to put me in hospital. Mabank Tx

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was assaulted by Jason Belcher twice threw out the 8 week period as well as threatened with hospitalization if I didn't give him $900. I was hit so hard in the nuts it brought me to my knees. Belcher took a hot sawzaw blade to my arm leaving a severe burn.

Multiple times i was forced to do drugs with him out of fear i complied. 2 weeks before the job was threw i was forced to leave. I stayed with Belcher and his wife. They also paid an employee who was an illegal immigrant in counterfeit money.

Two other employees were also never paid.  I stayed with Belcher out of fear that if I tried to leave I'd be hospitalized. I wasn't allowed to tell anyone where I was at. I suffered verbal abuse  as well as physical.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2020 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/morrison-construction-mike/mabank-tx-hired-job-weeks-pay-1490250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair