X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Charles — Cumberland Cove Tennessee United States
  • MP Motors INC 501 Sheffield Ave Babylon, New York United States

MP Motors INC Hideous Motors...? Typical Used Car Sales Tactics-Low Life Scammer Babylon New York

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Advertizes no hidden fees.. then tried to chare me 695 hidden fee. Agreed to 6600 for the vehicle and sends me an invoice for 6700. Then stalled the deal an entire day trying to find someone to give him more for the vehicle.. Melanie Gilley lied about not knowing if they take amex for a deposit. I was trying to get the deal agreed upon to get it inspected. He was never going to allow it to be a clean hassle free deal..  Insists on sweating you and then doing the who me routine.

Car gurus hasn't posted my review of this dump and probably never will. Stay away. Mike is  a low life used car salesman.  Who knows how many times he changed his business name. I threatened to contact the NY AG's office. He said he was going to file a complaint about my insurance business. Well, for one, I've been retired since 2012 and only use the email from my business and B- I never sold insurance in NY. You know someone is shady when they say something like that. I have the email where he said it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2020 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/mp-motors/babylon-new-york-hideous-used-1490555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair