X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: David — United States
  • MyDobermanPinscher.com 1133 Brow Rd Trenton, Georgia United States

MyDobermanPinscher.com Mark Richmond & Phillip Williams Mark Richmond & Phillip Williams Sold me a 12 week old Doberman Pinscher puppy for a good price and then tried to charge me $1620 for shipping when shipping was part of the price. Trenton Georgia

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

They sold me a 12 week old AKC Doberman Pinscher puppy for $700 plus $200 for shipping.  A total of $900.  They require payment via Venmo or Zelle, (both are cash apps).

They sent me a contract to sign. It appeared to be a fairly standard pet adoption contract that states the puppys name, price paid, health/warrantee conditions and refund terms.

I was concerned about paying via a cash app but was reminded that I have a signed contract to protect me.

The following morning after payment, I get notice that the pup has been picked up by the shipper and then I receive the attached message from the shipper, (Royal Express Mover (REM)).  Please make sure to look at the attached and these very expensive crates.

When I contacted the people at mydobermanpinscher.com, their answer was basically, "it's not our fault, we didn't know".  They then offered to pay $600 of the $1620 asked for.

I have attached a complete copy of my text history with these people but basically, when I then told them I wanted a refund, (which is stipulated in the contract that I have 14 days), their response was you will loose money on the refund because Venmo will charge a service fee.  When I said that was fine they then said, "we already paid the shipper".  Again, I told them fine, refund just the money for the puppy and their response was "I'll see what I can do".  After which I have heard nothing but crickets.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2020 05:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/mydobermanpinscherdotcom/trenton-ga-mark-richmond-sold-1498130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair