X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Myvitaminpress.com - Ct Stratford

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jon — Fremont Ca United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Myvitaminpress.com Ct, Stratford United States

Myvitaminpress.com Myvitaminpress I Never recieved item i paid for! Did not refund and refused to help. Threatened to report me to law enforcement if i did not leave them alone about my money. Was very rude childish and unprofessional. Ct Stratford

*Author of original report: So you are a thief and a liar

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: SHIPPED ITEM

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Stay far away from Myvitaminpress.com. the owner is very rude and unprofessional. He sent my item to the wrong address and he got upset that i called him about it. I was being every bit of polite and patient but he just went crazy on me. I asked him can he fix it because i sent him $240 and he said dont call him anymore. I did not understand why because i had done absolutely nothing. I was actually a customer of this company for a while but he did not care he just didnt want to replace it and fix his mistake. He cursed me out all in my email and told me f*ck you im not sending you sh*t.

I told him ok you want to play games thats fine. He responded saying dont threaten me. "Since you make threats i am reporting you to law enforcement". I didnt make one threat. I was simply saying i am going to reverse my transaction if he is not willing to fix his mistake. He went on to say how sorry im going to be once the feds get my information. This is absolutely ridiculous. He refuses to respond. I have all my chatlogs and my statement as well as the tracking number that they gave me that went to a whole different city. Be careful with this one guys.

He threatened to report me to law enforcement because he was incompetent and didnt want to fix his own mistake. When you call he has a really nasty attitude as well. I dont know whats his deal or why hes so miserable but play at your own risk you've been warned. There's plenty other press companies that do legit solid business that are actually cheaper. STAY AWAY FROM MYVITAMINPRESS.COM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2021 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/myvitaminpressdotcom/ct-stratford-myvitaminpress-i-1504889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

So you are a thief and a liar

AUTHOR: Richard - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, March 21, 2021

You really have the indecency to come here and flat out lie to people. I was even giving you the benifit of the doubt by thinking maybe you just screwed up maybe just an honest mistake but then you blatantly lie about it. Of course it will say received if you sent it to the wrong person and they received it. And please tell me how you verified that i was a scammer? Please tell me I'll wait. I've been a good customer of yours i am far from a scammer bro. I dont need to take anything from anyone unlike yourself. I never received the item you clearly sent it to the wrong place.

You just dont want to look bad or take the blame. Its not that big of a deal man ppl screw up all the time. Could have just stood as a man and honestly and genuinely cleaned up your mess and moved on. Thats all there was to it. Dont lie and be a dirtbag over something miniscule. You are a grown man and a business owner dude so act like it. You are officially a jellyfish you have no spine and you are slimy. I actually refuse to do business with you. Im embarrassed for you and i feeln sorry for you. I dont want the item at all I've been over it.

Its worth that much to you you can keep it buddy. Grow a pair and be a real man and stop lyong to the ppl and to yourself. I dont want anything your hands touch. Take that 240 bucks and invest in a psychiatrist so you can learn how to be an honest adult and being delusional. I even took the video down about your company that had 100% likes and lots of views because i dont like to suppprt negativity and then i get this rebuttal that lacks integrity and that you should really be ashamed of. I will never deal with you again but treat the ppl that support your business with respect and treat them right and the sun will shine much brighter for you. Blessings.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

SHIPPED ITEM

AUTHOR: cal - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, February 24, 2021

HELLO WE SHIPPED THE ITEM FOR THIS INDIVISUAL AND  IT WAS  VERIFIED THAT HE RECEIVED . WE DON'T SELL TO THIS KIND OF PEOPLE, HE WAS A SCAMMER. WE RFUSE TO SELL ANY THING TO HIM.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair