X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Nano Ear -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Janet — Helena United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Nano Ear United States

Nano Ear Will not give a refund back to my credit card

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

A purchase was made for $139.99 from Nano Ear in November 2019 through a Facebook purchase, once it became obvious this was a scam due to the internet purchase, and tracking # for the Nano Ear was foreign delivery service and the product never arrived, I reached out via email to Nano Ear.

All communication was done via email, although I did make one call to 1-844-390-6266.  In that phone call George said I would be refunded. Side note*** if you call that number today it has some short advertisement and hangs you up*** They sent an email that same day stating the refund amount $139.99 it all looked legit.

That had been a month long battle and I was feeling relieved until realizing the monies still were not credited,  Still no refund after another month.

I looked up Nano Ear on line, got a phone number and called.  I actually ended up with the LEGITIMATE COMPANY CALLED NANO HEARING AIDS (https://nanohearingaids.com).  The lady said they were trying to shut down the scam Nano Ear and to please report the scam to my credit card company.

I wanted to make sure that the legitimate company doesn't get blamed for Nano Ear scams.  I posted the legitimate website https://nanohearingaids.com/.  Nano Hearing Aids also stated their order numbers are 7 digits long and their products start at around $797.00.

I'm now going to contact my credit card compay....don't purchase things off of Facebook!  Ahhh so frustrating!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2020 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/nano-ear/refund-credit-card-1489912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair