X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Nations Roof - Springboro Ohio

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Dan — Dayton Ohio United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Nations Roof 275 S Pioneer Blvd Springboro, Ohio United States

Nations Roof LLC Nations Roof Ohio Does Not Honor Warranties & Falsely Charges When Work Is Not Done Correctly Springboro Ohio

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

On August of 2020 we entered into a contract with Nations Roof of Ohio for $32,000 for significant repairs to the roof of our building. I was told by their sales rep that they had a 6 month warranty for their work. I was never given a copy of this warranty even though I had asked him for it a number of times. I provided them a Google Earth view of where the leaks were.

After the first rain, the roof leaked in the same exact places that it had previously leaked, one literally pouring into our building where we had to place a large tank under it and dump it frequently. After four additional repairs they were finally able to stop all of the leakes that we had paid them for. On each trip in, their mechanics told our GM that these were warrantied repairs.

A couple of weeks later we received an invoice for $1,865. I called their manager and told them that it is against Ohio Law to do work without first providing an estimate and that these repairs were covered by the large amount of money that I had paid them. I also told him that I would not pay them. He will whine about the fact that I yelled at him which was deserved. Then they placed a lien on our building.

I hope that anyone who considers roof work that they research and find out what type of untrustworthy people that they are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2021 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/nations-roof-llc/springboro-ohio-does-honor-1513011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair