X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: 411 Net Services - Phoenix, Seattle AZ, WA

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ronda — Milford KS United States
  • 411 Net Services 4500 9th Avenue NE, Seattle, WA Phoenix, Seattle, AZ, WA United States

411 Net Services NAWS NA Web Services North American Web Services Southwest Data LLC Jeffrey SCAM Phoenix, Seattle AZ, WA

411 Net Services, NA Web Services, North American Web Services, Southwest Data LLC and VP Jeffrey "Jeff" Woods under guise of "Microsoft Affiliate Program" stated I would be the recipient of a website that would sell Microsoft products and that I would receive a percentage of sales from the Website. In addition, if I paid them $7,000 to be in the "Residual Lead Program," I would get a percentage of every lead that did the same as I did after me.

I was given a written guarantee that if I was not satisfied in five months that I would get my money refunded to me. To date I have not received one penny of any kind of sales or leads, nor have I received my $6,400 back ($7,000 minus $600 "rebate") as requested.

In addition, Jeff Woods is trying to make me sign a Separation and Release Agreement that he will pay me only $640 per month for ten months when I paid him my $7,000 all on the same day. Now he won’t even respond to my emails at all. This is a SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2019 06:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/net-services/phoenix-seattle-az-wa-naws-1479239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content