X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: joshua chennault — wichita falls tx United States
  • New world marketing p.o. box 1278 des plaines, illonois United States

New world marketing took my prepayment of $124 and didnt air my AD des plaines illonois

I was contacted by Bruce Hill on 6-17-19 and Conned into buying an ad spot on a local radio station and guaranteed 5 spots within a week in late august, I made my first payment on 7-17-19 in the amount of $124 and decided I would not make another payment until I received at the very least an ad that we would hear.

I, my wife and our 2 techs listened to this station and never heard the ad play, my business was never mention and I never received a call, email, letter or a copy of the recording. when I reached out to NWM I was informed that the station had an error and they were going to air me at a later date we agreed I wouldn't make a payment until I heard it, I never heard it.

I still continued to receive the bills and collection notices until I called Bruce and demanded a refund, he advised me he could stop further notices and cancel everything out but I wouldn't receive a refund of my $124 I wasted with this bogus company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2020 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/new-world-marketing/des-plaines-illonois-took-air-1490796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair