X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Tan — Naples United States
  • Passport Now United States

Passport Now Did not tell me I did not have to use them. Misled!

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I looked up Passport. This company came up first. With all the changes I thought this was how I needed to get a passport. It is not! It was only after this company sent me a letter of Authorization and told me to Fed X the forms to them. That I began to question the activities of this web sight.

I filled out all the forms and went to my local Goverment acceptance agency. I asked them about this Authorization Form and this company. They told me "do not use them" you do not need to use them! They sent everything for me. You just already pay to have the passport expedited by the amount your check is written for.

This should be illegal for them to do this. It is very misleading!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2019 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/passport/did-tell-i-use-misled-1476339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair