What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Paul Anthony Nash, CEO of Britebanc - Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sheeves — Sherman Oaks CA United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

Paul Anthony Nash, CEO of Britebanc Britebanc, a cryptocurrency bank. Paul Nash stole 28K in cash and one bitcoin on his platform from me Florida

*General Comment: "Only available..."

*Consumer Comment: “RUN ON THE BANKS SONG”...

*Consumer Suggestion: I lost more than half a million USD to Paul Anthony Nash

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

My boyfriend placed a bitcoin on his platform in Feb of this year which is now worth over 60K but I cannot withdraw the btc. The BTC has been moved from the address it was initially deposited into and when asked why he does not have an answer. I have made multiple attempts to withdraw but I can't and Paul Nash will not give any answers.

We also deposited 45K in cash in his bank acct to purchase BTC.  He paid back some of the cash but he still owes me 28K in cash and giving me excuses evderyday about why he can't pay me.  STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLATFORM. THEY ARE THIEVES. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR FUNDS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2021 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/paul-anthony-nash-ceo/florida-cryptocurrency-bank-k-1513733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#3 General Comment

"Only available..."

AUTHOR: John - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, January 09, 2022

...on only like a hundred posts at this site and god knows how many others elsewhere. Get a job and get a life, loser. Nobody cares about your "poetry."

"RUN ON THE BANKS SONG”...

AUTHOR: Karl - (United States)

POSTED: Saturday, January 08, 2022

is only available at this site. Just type in 668678 and it appears in the comments section at Ripoff Report #668678.

****URGENT GLOBAL STOCK MARKET ALERT: Make sure to type in 1512122 at this site and read Ripoff Report #1512122 and ALL of the Updates for EXTREMELY IMPORTANT information NOW!

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I lost more than half a million USD to Paul Anthony Nash

AUTHOR: John - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, December 02, 2021

I lost more than half a million USD to Paul Anthony Nash was a very terrible experience, the thoughts of how I was being milked out of more money was quite painful and the couple of months after that were really slow and long till I found out about asknetrecovery.com and I got every single cent of what I was scammed out of back!! All thanks to asknetrecovery.com they helped me get my money back