What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Paul Schroeder -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Moreno — Orlando United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

He's working on PSP called Merchant Processing group. when we gave the funds for the payment the cards suddenly stopped working and transactions are not going throught.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2021 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/paul-schroeder/got-ripped-1511140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Update of Info

AUTHOR: Paul - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, August 24, 2021

In addition to my response, while they reported losses in August. I did know, nor was aware that Merchant Processing Group even existed until February of this year. If these claimants know me so well, why are they reporting under a name that is not even mine? This is one person making multiple lying claims. The person making these claims are the ones who should be reported! Show Rip Off Reports the proof to substantiate your claim!

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This report is a lie!

AUTHOR: Paul - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, August 24, 2021

This is an unconfirmed report, with no evidence provided of the claimant's claim. Looks like a duplicate from another of the false reports. Anybody can say anything about a company or person, but where is the proof? The herein named individaul I have never engaged in business.

Merchant Processing Group - I do not own nor have I placed business with an entity named Merchant Processing Group although I do know them and know them to be a reputable company. I am neither a credit card processor nor hold funds of or for any merchant or individual. This is a desire by whomever placed this fraudulent report to smear my name for some unknown reason.  TY