X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Pena Construction and Remodeling - Sherman Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Floyd — Mckinney TX United States
  • Pena Construction and Remodeling 5400 Arroyo Trail Sherman, Texas United States

Pena Construction and Remodeling Martin Pena Did not deliver Sherman Texas

I paid Martin Pena to fix the plumbing and reroof the house. he took the money and although he did other things (for which I paid him), he never did this.

Now he refuses to return any calls or texts. On 1/24/20 I signed an agreement (see attached) to replace the roof on 412 Front St I have paid a total of $5600 for the job. I did not pay him until the middle of March I have the canceled check. It rained for the next 3 weeks, but it has been sunny last week but he would not return my or my son's calls. Martin assured me that he had paid Rico Beltram (the roofer) for his portion. After finally tracking him down, I spoke with Rico on April 10 and he told me that he had not received any money from Martin Pena. Martin has done other work for which I have paid him. He was to replace the plumbing at this property but he did not complete that work either.

Your Desired Resolution:

I am seeking a full refund and to have his gc license revoked

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2020 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/pena-construction-remodeling/sherman-texas-martin-did-1493975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair