X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Phenix city city Attorney - phenix city Al

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Phenix city United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I am still very angered about the way I was treated. I/we were the ones harassed by our neighbors who started screaming & calling me the B word to the top of their lungs. But this married couple had some gall to whine to the police chief. They are demented Schizoaffective criminal psychos so are the police. What they did to me was illegal!

My civil rights were violated and they know they wronged me. But I wasn't allowed to sue for damages or risk this going to trial and be being put in jail over a lie. I have a right to be angry bitter & disgruntled! This was a dark point in my life when I was unemployed due to being hurt on the job & being put through this nightmare.

The city clerk's office has a sign that little kids know it's wrong to hurt people.  Well, they're the ones who are hurting people like how they did me. The corruption has never left phenix city. Then they have some nerve to get mad if you complain about what they did to you.

Why don't the city clerk take their own advice & stop hurting people? They hurt me and my family while letting these wells fargo managers falsely accuse me & refuse to let me file charges against them.  They caused me a whole bunch of problems for no reason.

They're the ones who need to go to jail for lying & the cops too. They all should lose their life, for how they took my life & sanity away.  The police cater to local businesses also. They can lie about a customer & the police will side with them and banned the customer from the store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2020 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/phenix-city-attorney/al-i-hate-passion-allowed-1502620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Phenix city cops are male chauvinist pigs even the court male judges well to certain women not all women their not chavinist to all women only certain ones

AUTHOR: - (United States)

POSTED: Saturday, December 26, 2020

The phenix city police aren't agianst all women only certain ones like single un-married women.  It depend on the womans martial status income status. The the DA office forces the victim to agree not to sue for damages for them to drop the charges. There fore live in misery for the rest of their lives while the harassers still get harass you.

You can't even film in the police department lobby the city manager condemn these guys who were filming but it was the cops who was putting this mother and child in danger

AUTHOR: - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, December 06, 2020

The city manager said that this mother and child was put in danger due to these guys filming in the police lobby. These employees got really scared for some reason. They got the police right of way then then the choas started. This white cop got this mother and child away from the trouble situation which was childish.

You can tell that the cop was ready to pounce on the guys. But he controled himself. Then gang of officers kicked them out of the police department. This one cop said that they would be charged with disordely conduct.

The city manager condemned the guys filming that is how corrupt they are in this town. They file criminal harassment charges against the harassed victim besides let them have justice. But people say I'm being appaling  in complaining about the mistreatment done to me.

No they are being appaling in defending the people or bad businesses who i complained about.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair