X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I ordered online wanting to support a small business and wanted to try products that are said to help with radiation poisoning because its real. I was very sick for 6 months and then turned off my 6 month old wifi and booster and got better within 48 hours. I see commercials all the time about stuff like this so I tried to support a small company instead. When I ordered, I got an email confirming that I had placed an order and was given an order number but no details of the shipment. Never heard from them again. I did however receive a jenky plastic bag all taped up with a bunch of junk in it with directions on how to meditate that looks like that dog was chewing on it all the way to the post office. No receipt, no idea what I ordered but it was around $130.

I had emailed two weeks after my order to check on it and never heard back. I waited two more weeks to email again and never heard back. Lucky I received anything at all I guess. Also has no way of leaving public reviews, have to join their private social media group if you want to talk to them I guess. I did not do that of course. What a rip off - I should have known better but the website looked like a lot of fun. The real experience however was not. Makes me wonder if any of this works at all. I know some things can with better quality companies. I purchased a Safesleeve and that was a good experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2021 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/photon-orgone/sent-junk-non-responsive-1506430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair