X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: PICKSOF.COM -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jordan — Irvine CA United States
  • PICKSOF.COM No. 148 Huayuan Road, Jinshui District, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province China

PICKSOF.COM Stole my money and never responded to whereabouts of shipped products

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

After purchasing weight training equiptment, the seller 'shipped' my order through UPS and items were never delivered. I believe the sender somehow created a bogus tracking code through UPS.

I ordered a set of weights that should've weighed 50+ pounds each. On the UPS tracking, it said both items were under 2 lbs. After talking to UPS, they said the items were in fact sent through Amazon (not sure what that means) and the seller was the only one who could take action in tracking down their whereabouts and filing a claim through UPS.

I purchased the items through paypal - and paypal said that because the seller provided tracking information, they would not make a claim against them.

I believe this seller is a scam artist, based out of China - after I looked up the name of their online retail store and found others have had similar issues with them. They sell bogus merchandise, which may or may not even exist. Here's one example: https://www.sabireviews.com/picksof-reviews/

I've emailed and attempted to contact the seller multiple times regarding the whereabouts of my items, and they have not responded even thought I've threatened legal action. I also plan to report them to the authorities.

Do not order anything from this webist -- they will steal your money and you'll never hear from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2020 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/picksofdotcom/stole-money-responded-shipped-1494031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair