X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Pompa Program -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Rose — Brunswick United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Pompa Program United States

Pompa Program Doesn’t provide what you paid for.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I wasn't feeling well when I watched the ad, so I guess that's why I called and ordered the program right away. After paying I received an email confirming my payment. How it works is you take a test that they send you online, and a test that sent in the mail and you make an appointment to speak to one of the counselors. Also  stated is if you cancel your appointment have to pay $37 to reschedule.

The third email I received that night was to give me an appointment four days later that I was not gonna be able to keep, due  to conflicting schedules. I messaged them back to try to reschedule. After a few messages back-and- forth, we still could not make a date. The last email from Ava asked me if I wanted her to see if someone else could accommodate me, I said that would be fine.

The next day I received an email that our session has been canceled. I called the number listed and spoke to a very nice lady called Sierra.  I explained and I did not want to pay $37.to reschedule an appointment that I've never really  made.She tried to get me in touch with Ava, by messaging her while I was on the phone with her.  Actually it happened twice because I got Sierra the next time I called.I am still waiting for a callback from anyone about the situation and I did not get to speak with a counselor although I took the tests.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2021 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/pompa-program/doesnt-provide-paid-1512764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair