X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: PowerTrain Products - Stevensville Maryland

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Howard — Bridgeport CA United States
  • PowerTrain Products 520 Thompson Creek Rd. Stevensville, Maryland United States

PowerTrain Products There couldn't be a more evil company than this one. Stevensville Maryland

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I don't use the word 'evil' lightly. I've got 42 years of auto-repair experience.  'Deliberate harm', I think is evil.

Both of the engines they sent, the 2nd to replace the first, leaked exhaust to the coolant and overheated.  The 2'nd one also slowly leaked oil to the clutch.  These are poorly re-manufactured "Mexican" labled rebuilts.

The head to block surfaces are so obviously bad that they must know how much labor it will cost customers in a vain attempt to get their vehicle working.  This is the evil part.

Tech support is then a long wait on hold, only to then get an inept person who doesn't know how to sort out an engine overheating problem, and in frustration I was then transfured to a woman from management who was ultimately yelling at me.

Their web site says, "all deck mating surfaces are machined on some of the highest quality equipment available today". These photos prove otherwise:

The BBB (Better Business Bereau) A+ rating they have is because they've paid off the BBB. (Check it out on you-tube.)

You know how much labor and extra equipment it takes to diagnose engine problems and then swap an engine; it's huge!  So this wasted much of my summer and cost me an extra $682, and I still don't have a running truck nor refund. --- Now they want me to sign a gag order before they'll give my money back. They are so evil I'm now prepared to walk away from this roughly $5000 I've spent, just so I can report their mis-behavior to you all. :-)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2019 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/powertrain-products/stevensville-md-evil-company-1486894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair