What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: PRG Prototyping, Inc. - Pittsburg KS

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sam — Brooklyn NY United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • PRG Prototyping, Inc. 2801 N. Rouse Pittsburg, KS United States

PRG Prototyping, Inc. Plastic Resource Group Inc False advertising and fraud billing Pittsburg KS

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This company is the worst company to ever choose.

1. They make sure you sign a 58 page contract basically saying you allow them to take your money no matter what they do even with no results and fully covers them. I would never risk doing that again and would have them sign my own contract.

2. They USE 3d printing which when I was with them I supplied them all the step CAD files from my previous completed prototype and they kept having computer problems for over a month which I was charged for.

3. They truly have a very non standard billing method you have to prepay $2200 a month regardless of what they do or don't do and at the end of the month I guarantee you u get an email saying all your time has been used with out any solid proof of work. (They charged me for two months which they said would be the maximum time for making small detail modifications to my prototype. End of two months and $4000 they hadn't sent me anything no pictures no proof of anything and no new prototype)

4. They have terrible staff poorly educated and don't no how to communicate.

5. If you like giving away money please send it to me instead.

6. Basically you are bound to what ever the staff desire to pursue not what you want because they have limits with the 3d printer they use which will truly limit the cope of what they actually can do for you for a reasonable price. For example at another company I had the entire prototype original and with modifications a second time completed for only $2500.

FINALLY BEWARE YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY MAY DENY YOUR REFUSAL FOR NO DELIVERED GOODS. UNLESS YOU HAVE AMEX OR ANOTHER 100 PERCENT GUARTEED SATISFACTION CREDIT CARD BACKING COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2020 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/prg-prototyping/pittsburg-ks-plastic-resource-1490983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content