X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Prima Projector - Guangzhou City Baiyun District,

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Suzzy — Edmonton AB Canada
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Prima Projector No. 23, Yiheng Road, Baihualing, Wanggang, Jiahe Street, Guangzhou City, Baiyun District, China

Prima Projector sent defected product, returned for new device and did not receive anything as of yet. Guangzhou City Baiyun District,

I purchased this device on July 17, 2020. I received it on August 4, 2020. It was not working properly so I contacted the support. They had me do a few things and send videos to prove that I was sent a defective product.

After I sent proof, I was told to resend the device was only given 15 usd for return and proof of product sent. I have then since been waiting for this product and have not received as of yet. No other corespondance has been replied to since Sept. 8, 2020.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2020 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/prima-projector/guangzhou-city-baiyun-sent-1501434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair