X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: PRO Home - Wichita ks

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: JO — Wichita Ks United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • PRO Home 549 N159th St E. STE 2000 Wichita, ks United States

PRO Home They fight every claim like you are asking for something outrageous. Wichita ks

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I would not recommend PRO Home warranty in Wichita, Ks. On every claim they fought me for example we had heavy rain after I bought me home and they sent a guy out who determined my roof had been hit by lightening. They told me it was an insurance issue, but I found out the home had been hit prior to my purchase which was proven by no electrical damage in my home. They did fix the damage. My air conditioner pad sank by about 3" pulling the electrical loose, but they would only approve fixing the electrical.

I had to prove by showing the installation manual for the unit need to be within +/- 2 degrees to flat and then they agreed to fix it. My home also has a built in microwave that has been having issues on the display and operation board for a couple of months, but they tell me its a mfg. issue, but the problem is that warranty was out prior to my purchase of the home. We will see if they decide to fix it. We just did our final walk showing a thermostat issue, brick mortar issues  and broken brick pointed out during our intial walk.

They told us to wait until the end year one in case more mortar and brick repair was needed. The now only want to fix the mortar and not replace the brick. They are going to talk to our builder H&H homebuilders to see if they will fix and they might. Our builder is good, but it's too bad they chose to use this terrible company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2020 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/pro-home/wichita-ks-fight-claim-like-1501815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair