X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I received a text (out of the blue) advising I had signed up for The Professional Pursuit.com and would be receiving daily text messages. I responded STOP.

Then I went and found them on the web.

Their home page advised: "By Subscribing above, you confirm you are authorized to add the telephone number and hereby give consent to receive SMS/text messages from you at the telephone number. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR CONSENT IN NOT REQUIRED AS A CONDITION TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES."

There were several typos and grammatical errors on the website that subsequently worried me, in addition to the fact I could get no one on the phone to tell them:

(1)I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS and I don't know who did.

(2)I CERTAINLY don't want to purchase anything from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2021 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/professional-pursuit/signed-ir-websms-site-1503606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair