X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ProtonVPN -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Linda — west palm United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Subscribed to their basic plan. It did not work. I tried getting help with customer service they couldnt give me a straight answer. Kept asking me to do this and that...take a snap shot of what your seeing. I simply just wanted a vpn that works. Its not complicated and I have not had any issues with other vpns. Even though I was on the paid version it still no matter what I did was just a free version.

So I requested cancelation and refund just after a few days of trying it. They keep beating around the bush email me paragraphs of non sense. They charged me over 60 bucks ...I was not paying but a few dollars as the plan says. I will be reporting them as fraudulent if they do not return my money they stole. Incompetent service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2021 04:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/protonvpn/terrible-customer-money-1508787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair