X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By:
  • Psychedelicstimes.com Internet United States

Psychedelicstimes.com Psychedelicstimes took my bitcoin payment then claimed they never got my payment and I needed to resend to a new address. Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I placed an order with Psychedelicstimes and paid with bitcoin. I was contacted the next day by text and was told that the wallet address on the site was old so they never got my payment.

I would have to send another payment (but only $100 to compensate for the inconvenience). They refused to answer any questions claiming they were very busy and needed the payment right away to get my order out that day.

I checked the site a week later and they still had the same wallet address that they told was old and not functional any more.

Clearly, the whole process was a scam. They lied about the wallet address being old then tried pressuring me into sending a second payment to a new address.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2020 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/psychedelicstimesdotcom/psychedelicstimes-took-got-i-1501934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair