X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Upset — Calgary AB Canada
  • QCITS unkown Mississauga, Ontario Canada

QCITS VIRTUAL WORLD JEREMY CONNELL Charged me $2,825 for telemarketing services that were never done after 10 months Mississauga Ontario

Report about YOU
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

QCITS is a Computer & Call Center Company based in Ontario

I was approached by their Virtual Telemarketing Director, as he responded to an ad our company posted looking for a telephone salesperson for commission basis.  After a few lengthy discussions we proceeded to hire QCITS (www.qcits.ca), based out of Toronto Canada, to make sales phone calls for us.

Jeremy responded to the ad and said his company could handle the job, as they were doing it for many years and are very good at what they do.  I looked on their website and they looked like a legitimate company. He told me it would be a one-time payment of $2,825 for “set up fee” and include the “call list”.  They would then have their professionally trained callers get to work right away once they hired for the position.

I first hired QCITS in March 18th, 2019.

It is now January 27th 2020 (10 MONTHS LATER) and I had spoken to QCITS on numerous occasions over this term and was continuously told they were having a difficult time finding the right person but assured me it would be the following week. As our conversations continued, he said that he was having a tough time hiring somebody on a “commission basis” … I stated to him from the very beginning that this is how I wanted to structure the position. This was also in the original job posting he responded to… He said they could do it and reassured me they would have someone soon.

We even restructured our commission program for a much more favorable payout for their salesperson and still nothing had transpired.

We recently reached out again October 2019 (7 MONTHS LATER) and ask them for a refund as there has not been any phone calls made and no sales made. We have seen nothing and heard nothing but excuses for 6 MONTHS.  We received a list of companies that QCITS had to purchase with these funds, which is only worth a few hundred dollars and we are now out $2,825 minus a list.  They said the money was already spent on “set up the campaign and seating “…Whatever that means.

One month ago, we emailed him about switching to an hourly basis pay plan and asked what that structure would look like, just to see if we could help things along.  After multiple emails he finally responded and said he would get in touch with us early next week.

The week has gone by and we have not heard back from him.

Recap…

The way I see it, we put an ad on a local site and was contacted by someone from this ad, who said their company could do this for us based on their years of experience and virtual system.  I trusted them and sent $2,825 and received nothing but my list.

I asked for my money back, minus the cost of this list and he told me that there will not be any refunds and the money was gone.

I feel completely “scammed “and taken advantage of by this company.

I do not recommend this company of course and am warning those who are looking at using this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2020 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/qcits/mississauga-ontario-virtual-1490935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair