X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: QGearOnline - Yiwu, Jinhua Zhejiang Province

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mary — Underwood Minnesota United States
  • QGearOnline F2, Building 8, No.89, Siyuan Road Yiwu, Jinhua, Zhejiang Province China

QGearOnline quickgearonline False advertising ordered a washing machine got a small bowel Yiwu, Jinhua Zhejiang Province

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I ordered a small portable washing machine as they advertised on Facebook.  I got a small bowel that a fork won't even fit in.  After complaining to the company they refused to cancel the order and instead asked me to send them another $90 if I wanted to upgrade my order???  After asking them to  cancel they sent it anyway then asked me to pay to return it to China.

Full well knowing that it would cost more to do that than return it to the company that actually sent it out at 20 Haypress Road, Suite 313, Cranbury NJ 08512 (480-843-4440).  In other words I was just robbed.  Do not do business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2020 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/qgearonline/yiwu-jinhua-zhejiang-province-1499856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair