X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Rafal Turek - Lincolnwood IL

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Atanna — United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

No matter what you do, do not do business with his person. This person (1) cant read (2) thinks he can blackmail and get way with it (3) file fraud credit card disputes to steal merchandise. This ahole will buy an item from someone and then within seconds start complaining on why the item still hasnt shipped.

He makes all this drama to give fraud information to his credit card company when he calls them trying to steal both the product and the money from you. This idiot knows, we dont take responses from idiots like him that want the item 1 second after buying it after it states 10 different times on what the ship time is. This moron will sign a document and then contact his credit card company claiming he cancelled the item. He's that stupid, knowing full well that we are going to take signed document and have him arrested on shop lifing charges.

Don't bothing calling this idiot because the second you do, he will start blackmailing you start asking for all this informaiton and then slams the phone on you when he doesnt get his way. Like someone is really going to give you information after you just filed a fraud dispute and try to steal from someone are you really that stupid. Well we'll find out when we see you in a criminal court of law!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2021 05:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/rafal-turek/lincolnwood-il-thief-arist-1512633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

3Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

Cant Keep Track of Your Lies

POSTED: Sunday, October 17, 2021

This is exactly what we are talking about, once someone knows that they done something illegal and get caught, they always lie to put blame on the other person to hide the actual truth. Not only does he lie to his credit card company, he lies about it to the public to make himself sound like the victim. In this person's own words, he claims that we had called him out no were and he immediately knew what it was about and demanded what our phone number was.

Even though our policies clealry state we dont take phone calls, why would we break our own policies. So anyhows, he claims after he slammed the phone in our faces, he called his credit card company and filed the dipsute. LIAR! You filed the dispute claiming cancellation of goods, when you deliberately and knowingly committed an act of bank fraud. We called you AFTER YOU FILED A FRAUD DISPUTE not Before.

We would have no reason to call you because why would we break our own policies. We would of told olu from a support ticket you had to open!  So right there in yourown words, you are lying to everyone single person when you knew exactly what the truth was! Trying to make yourself the victim and put the blame on us, and you wonder why that pisses us off!

Additional Comments : See You Dont Bother To Read

POSTED: Saturday, October 16, 2021

You make an accusation that our company is demanding you pay 2 1/2 times as much as the purchase. Once again you dont bother to read anything and your placing misleading and falsifed information once more. You lied to your bank numerous times with falsified information trying to get your fraud chargeback approved and now your doing it again! You were sent a 4 page letter that outlined everything and the only thing you can do is attempt more slander!

In addition, you were sent an itemized invoice, which you dont bother to bring up nor state what the breakdown of the charges were, you just make people think we just sent you a bill for 2x the amount without saying anything. This is the typical crap we have to deal with! You caused a non refundable chargeback fee that will never see the $40 again, that was removed from our bank account because of you, the original funds were also taken from our bank account because of you whch will not see until december 2021 to march 2022 because of you. you wanted hours of our time and thats not free!

Once again everything was clearly stated to you, what the policies were, what you violated, and what you told your credit card company. All you do is try to blame us and spread more misinformation which is misleading. As far as a money order or bank check you really going to think we're going to accept another credit card payment from someone who places fraudulent disputes, you really think we are going to accept a personal check from someone who trie to rip us off? really! If we made the mistake, you wouldnt of received no letter, but there was more than enough evidence to be used if we had to. We stated all this information and even said "at this time we are only asking for the amount which was owed and costs us" and you try to twist it around to blame us for what you knowingly did and what you knowingly did was illegal!

This Is What You Did

POSTED: Saturday, October 16, 2021

In the first place, even before you even went to the checkout and paid for it, you were told to read the terms and conditions prior to purchase. It also said these are our procedures and poilcies, if you dont agree with them or any part of them, purchase the item elsewhere. You were told exactly how long the shipment time frame was, hold to contact our company, the whole works and you knew it.. The second you bought the item, not even 1 business day later, you contact us and started complain about the order.

You completed the sales order, said you knew everything we had stated, when you completed the transaction, the entire list of the terms and conditions were clearly stated. When you completed the contact form, you said (yes i know how to contact you, i know what the shipment time frame is etc). You knew exactly what it stated that we do not answer questions that are (1) found in the terms and conditions or (2) shipment about items when you just purchaed them especially when you legally state you knew and read it!

Then we get a fraud chargeback which (1) you cost us $40 which we will never see again and (2) the dipsuted amount which we'll see in 90 plus days. You committed an illegal act of bank fraud when you made claims of (1) you cancelled the transaction (2) lied to the bank again when you made claims of the cancellation policies not being stated (when you knew they were stated 3 different times in the checkout, in the terms and the document you completed and signed). Then we called you to find out what went wrong and the first thing you do is start up with the attitude. Slamming the phone in our faces was the last straw, you wanted to play our games of bank fraud and petty larceny then you'll get the fullest extent of the law thrown at you. We dont take crap from anyone, if we are wrong then we are wrong we admit it and do something about it. Customer is wrong we hear more bs lies into not admitting what they did etc etc.

Bottom line is that (1) you were fully aware of the terms and conditions you agreed to, it was displayed in point blank infront of you went you completed the checkout and signed the form. Thats one of the reasons why we have to have that form because of bs like this.

The item was shipped and you received it EXACTLY in the time frame that was clearly stated in the terms and conditions that you were and claimed to have read. The company did NOTHING wrong to violate the terms and conditions in which you were fully aware of. We made our policies and procedures transparent and clear prior to any purchase being made. YOU were the one that got all paranoid, didn't bother to read anything and filed a fraud dispute. Those are illegal and criminal and have jail time added to it. You made a statement to a financial firm in which you knew was fraudulent and misleading. You used the banks money to purchase the item and you made several falsiifed claims so that you didnt have to pay back the money that was borrowed, until you paid it off. You also tried to steal property that didnt belong to you, when you filed the fraud dispute and were clearly aware of the terms. When you filed the dispute both a NON REFUNDABLE $40 was taken from us and the disputed amount. At that point it becomes stolen merchandise.

We wasted hours of doing paperwork to defend ourselves against your falsified aligations. You claimed cancellation of goods or services knowing full well of the policies. You told a financial institution claims that were not truthful in nature at the same time you legally signed a document which can be used against you in a court of law. We have a negative charge for the chargeback, the funds, the purchase amount of the product and a legal entity processing the claim, and you dont want us to blow our top!

You need to learn to read policies, follow them or go someplace else. Oh and the reason we dont take phone calls is that (1) it clearly stated the method of contact, so you knew when it said the form only its the form only - we are not going to get caught in he said she said, people trying to blackmail us to violate our own policies, having to repeat ourseleves 10 times for what people state they agree to (especially at those prices! - if you paid $99 plus dollars for the item instead of $19 then we would have phone support during covid, but guess what you didnt pay $99 plus dollars), call us at 3 am in the morning wantitg to know if a $3 cell phone battery will work etc. Then you start to b***h and complain when no one answered the phone after calling it 100 times in a day!

Our terms were clearly stated, it was your legal responsibility to read it, and you filed a fraud dispute as an act of revenge, when you hung up the phone, that was it! We did NOTHING wrong and followed the terms and conditions, did you no especially when they were stated numerous times, fact is you never bothered, you just assumed and got an atittude over it. Lying to a bank is fraud, stealing someone's money and property is petty larcney and both come are a criminal offense. Right now we are asking for the money that was taken from us, not a penny more. Its an open and shut case in our favor.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Message to the submitter of the report against Rafal Turek

AUTHOR: Rafal - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, October 15, 2021

We do not have your name and we are not trying to find it at this point. You blackmailed Rafal by the letter you sent. You used inappropriate words discribing the whole situation. You never email back. You made a phone call from unknown number. You requested to pay to money on the top of what you received for the product already. I am not saying you were all wrong but you did not give Rafal any way to explain. It was simple misunderstanding and Rafal was willing to explain it from the beginning and you did want to do only your own way.

We are ready to reveal all of the dates with a credit card dispute and you product shipment dates on the top with posting the letter online which you sent us to show that you are not customer oriented at all. Your wording is not professional and customer oriented. Your website address will be revealed too so there is no customer using it. We do not want to do it at this point, we rather wait for your response.

We do not want to use your way of putting someone under the bus. You never waited for our response. You just started to post all of this stuff online. Please correct your actions as soon as possible. We are on the lookout for you to fix it.

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Total misunderstanding

AUTHOR: Rafal - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, October 14, 2021

First of all, I would like to apologize the company I ordered the the dock station from. It was a total misunderstanding. I do not want to use strong words with emotions because I made a mistake by not reading the terms. I simply wanted a product as soon as possible. Once, I ordered i realized I ordered the wrong one....and here the problems started. I used to buy products at Amazon where there was no problem with cancelations so I thought it is the same in here...still apologize for not reading all of the terms.

I tried to contact the vendor via phone or email but the ventor specified the the only way to contact them is through the special form which I filled but I have no track of doing it. I really wanted to stop it somehow so I called a credit card to dispute the charge telling them I never received the product which was truth by the time and I tried to reach the vendor couple of times. The phone number provided did not work or email same. The only one was the form they provided. After some time I received a phone call with unknown number, someone was very angry and was referring to dispute I made.

When I asked him to reveal me his phone number he told me no. I disconnected him because I was afraid it is a scam. Few days later I received a product I ordered. I called the credit card to stop the dispute asap because I have what I ordered. Today, I received a letter from the merchand demending paying them almost 250% of the value of the purchased product. Only by money order or cashier's check and there were many other things listed trying to scare me. I went to make a money order which I will send tomorrow. I would love to apologize the merchand but I do not have his valid number.

At this point, I do not want to list every information about his website or the letter I received today. Last thing, I found the above review after reading the letter from the merchant who said many unpleasant things what he or she will do to make me look bad. I simply did not read the terms and then I freak out because I want cancel the purchase. Please forgive me for being goofy in this matter. Please remove your post since I didn't do it purposely. I really understand why you are doing this but believe me it was miscommunication and I am sorry if I contributed largely to it.Thank you for reading this.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair