X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: RBJ Racing - 1095 Circle Drive North Carolina

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: STEVEN — Kentland IN United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

John Rosello is a incompetent engine builder and a liar. I hired him to build my AMC 401 engine. I found him on the AMC FORUM and he pitched me that he would build it with LS style mini shaft heads. I told him that it must make at least 500 HP. He built it and it only could get 470 HP and told me he couldn't build the LS heads because he failed to do it 3 times. He told me he would put Edelbrock heads instead. I received the engine and installed it in my car and it never started. It then seized and wouldn't crank.

I paid him $10,000 and he said it's not his problem when I asked him to refund my money. I'm now stuck with a junk engine and he won't back up his work. Stay away from him at all costs. He's incompetent and doesn't have the skills or equipment to build an engine and he farms out most if his work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2021 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/rbj-racing/circle-drive-north-carolina-1508922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair