X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: RD Training THE EDGE real estate seminar - california

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Lori — Bellingham Wa United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • RD Training THE EDGE real estate seminar california United States

RD Training THE EDGE real estate seminar Not worth it, antiquated information, refunds near to impossilbe california

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I have been a Realtor fo over 20 years.  I was excited to learn new innovated information. This seminar had some great promises and high recommendations.  It has been a great dissappointment, and to top off my frustration, I realized the information presented is the same as a seminar I attended 23 years ago. The name of the seminar has changed and it is "repackaged" but it is the same information I heard 23 years ago with the same main presenter, Rand Smith.

I have asked for a refund and they are refusing so far. They have declaried that this seminar was not availble 20 years ago.  Well, I am telling them it was and it is the same information I received years ago. I attended the seminar with a coworker who also attended a month ago. We agree the material is the same.

I want to warn you that it is not new and powerful tools. It is mostly repeatative information with a few good ideas. These ideas have stayed with me these 23 years.  Paying the large amount of $5000 for a great product has not happened.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2020 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/rd-training-edge-real-estate/california-worth-antiquated-1502525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair