X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Repair Once Tire & Auto - Westland Michigan

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mike — Westland Michigan United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Repair Once Tire & Auto 1686 S Newburgh Rd. Westland, Michigan United States

Repair Once Tire & Auto Adam Ramouni Misdiagnosed the problem. Didn't repair the problem at all but charged me anyway as though they did. Gouged, overcharged. Westland Michigan

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I took my work van to this place. It had a bad wheel hub and it was howling loudly at speeds above 35mph. They replaced the right side wheel hub which did NOT fix the problem. Adam Ramouni the manager said he would cover the cost of replacing the left side wheel hub the side that was actually bad and kept the van for another day.

Two days later he said it was the tires that are making the noise and it wasn’t the left wheel hub. He charged me $675 and gave my van back to me with the same problem, NOT REPAIRED and still making the same very loud noise. He also replaced my front shock absobers without informing me first and overcharged for those as well.

Over the next several weeks the noise got worse, the van dangerous to drive. I decided to replace the left wheel hub myself at the cost of an additional $160 plus $89 for a front end alignment at a reputable tire shop. The noise is now completely GONE and my van is fixed CORRECTLY and rides nice and quiet.

Adam Ramouni charged me $675 for a misdiagnosis and unsuccessful repair and then back peddled on making it right. He replaced parts that didn't need replacing and charged me for his mistake. I paid $924 for a repair that should have cost much less. I really couldn't afford that during the pandemic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2021 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/repair-tire-auto/westland-michigan-adam-didnt-1503532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair