X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: RidersShare - Los Angeles California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Serge — Los Angeles California United States
  • RidersShare 578 Washington Boulevard, Marina del Rey, CA 90292 #258 Los Angeles, California United States

RidersShare Riders Share, RidersShare.com, Ridersshare Inc motorcycles rent online, charges for wetting clients and insurance coverage, provides nothing, pockets the money Los Angeles California

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: I’m sorry you’ve had a bad experience, and how can we make it right?

The company rents motorcycles for regular folks and provides them with renters and insurance for which they take a high percentage fee. There are only 2 things that RidersShare supposed to do, Make sure the renters know how to ride a bike, and Provide insurance coverage in case they don't.

So far I had 3 out of 4 of my motorcycles wrecked. I managed to pull one out of the rental at the last minute. I stopped renting them out after I made claim with a company and have not heard back from them still.

It has been over 2 months, and no one came out to look at my bike yet. Meanwhile, RidersShare charges almost double for the insurance coverage, commission, and other fees, So they make at least as much as the owner of the bike, and most of the time more.

They could not care less, if your bike is destroyed or not. They get their money upfront. I'm out $15000 at this point. Now I found out that the whole company is just two college buddies in their early twenties with nothing to back them up. I wish I knew this earlier.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2019 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/ridersshare/los-angeles-california-riders-1487969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

I’m sorry you’ve had a bad experience, and how can we make it right?

AUTHOR: Sasha - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, November 22, 2019

Hello!

This is Sasha with Riders Share. I'm sorry to hear you appear to have had a negative experience on our site. Please let us know what we can do to make things right.

However, we're actually a bit confused.... Are you sure you have the correct site?

- As of today, you still have your motorcycles actively listed on our platform.

- All claims estimates are done digitally, using SnapSheet; no one comes out.

- While we certainly wish we were in our early twenties (or in our twenties at all), that is not the case.

Please reach out to us to clarify!

Otherwise, so far we've had thousands of happy renters and owners, and even in the unfortunate cases of accidents, almost all owners continue to keep their bikes on the platform afterwards.

Sasha