X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Martin — Rancho Santa Fe California United States
  • Robert Lucas 31840 ortega highway Lake Elsinore, California United States

Robert Lucas Bob Lucas Sold me a horse guaranteed sound that was totally unsound and had chronic disease Lake Elsinore California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Sold me a horse supposedly for pleasure riding that was sound and healthy, demanded cash. After I took the horse and vet checked it, I discovered it was not sound and was seriouisly ill.  After returniong those horse tp him and chashing after Bob Lucas for over a year I received partial reimbursement, and was promised the rest after he scored a few more wins with his horses.

I never heard back from him after that. I sent a message recently to his Iphone (949-289-7223) and he asked who I was. I reminded him and then he failed to re-contact me.  Some years have now passed and he has made no atempt to contact me or repay me. He lied about the soundness of the horse and again on his promise to give me all of my purchase money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2020 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/robert-lucas/lake-elsinore-california-bob-1502098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair