X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Martha 65 — Phoenix AZ United States
  • Robert Paduano / mudflower.com St. Augustine, FL United States

Mud flower CBD products are bad for you this guy name is Rocky he's selling fake CBD Products  that  broke me out in a rash I even bought something for my dog my love of my life dog and he broke into a rash also  I had to rush him to the vet Cody was on the verge of dying.

I tried to contact the owner Rocky or Robert to see if I can get some kind of payment for the vet.
Because of his product broke my dog out he was just rude and as nasty I wanted to call my son who's a police officer down in Florida just to beat his butt.

Do not buy CBD products from mudflower.com even though they have that cute dog on there it's not worth it not worth your vet bill

It's not worth your  insane for itching and painful rashes and bruises all over your body I should have known about purchasing something new from a company I've never seen before horrible customer service and fake products save yourself, please and if Rocky / Robert see this my son has tracked you down and we know where you live that nice big beautiful home of yours from stealing everybody's money I want my refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2020 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/robert-paduano/st-augustine-fl-rocky-hes-cbd-1492938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

My name is Martha

AUTHOR: Martha - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, March 16, 2020

My name is Martha your bumbling idiot I have a dog named Cody you owe me money for the vet who is his pro lead brokers anyway.
As you can see the guy is completely running away from what the reports in stating that I'm some company I'm a 65-year-old lady trying to get my money back are you serious what a moron

Don't by the moron's products there fake he knows that. Stop trying to evade the problem stop selling fake products didn't you get sued for some mortgage scam too what a crook

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FAKE REPORT from proleadbrokers usa . They are scam artists and ripped us off of $2,500

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, March 16, 2020

This is FAKE NEWS and a FAKE REPORT we just launched the company and HAVE NOT SOLD ANY PET CBD TO ANYONE. This fake reporter can't and won't provide any proof he has no receipt because he didn't buy anything. He didn't even give a real name. I will give you $5000 if you can show credit card receipt and a copy of our unique e-commerce receipt.

Also prolead brokers usa is located in phoenix, exactly where this report was sent from. this is retaliation for me filing a legitimate report against Tony Willis, Bill Cook and Kara Cook with proleadbrokers usa.com for selling me $2,500 worth of GARBAGE and I have emails that they would refund my  money . Please search on this site proleadbrokersusa and you will find the report.

They are scam artists who take your money and provide crap. Next time you want to file a fake report please make sure you have proof of purchase and the receipt from the company, because you don't and you didn't file a name with this report, that is another red flag. Is this the best you can do? Also check the Better Business Bureau for pro lead brokers usa and you will find other complaints.

They also changed the name of their company from Big City Marketers to Pro lead brokers usa because they have so many complaints on BBB and rip off report.com. My only concern is how ripoff report allows fake filings if they have no proof, this is like a victim of assault to be continually assaulted. Because they called the police. Rip off report should not allow fake reports or retaliation because the accused has no response an did what they are accused of. All I want is my refund back that I was promised, but instead they just try to retaliate with FAKE reports.   WE

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair