X  |  CLOSE

removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I recommend against using Roland Kim's services if:

• You want to protect your privacy. He threatened to disclose my confidential information and use it against me in public.
  • You want to protect your freedom of speech. He claimed a confidential agreement I signed was a bilateral contract, meaning even a patient like me has the same level of confidentiality duty as therapists. Other therapists I've consulted have told me that therapists don't use such a contract and that I'm free to share my therapy experiences because I own that information.
  • You want to fully exercise your rights. Multiple times, he failed to comply with laws related to patient's rights.
  • You want an evidence-based psychological treatment. He is mainly trained for Object Relations, which is a variation of psychoanalysis by sexist Sigmund Freud. NOTE: This therapeutic approach is not scientifically proven to be effective.
  • You want an approach that does not take years to see results. What he offers is one of the most time consuming and hence one of the most expensive forms of therapy.
  • You want a non-religious therapist. Didn't know this when I hired him because at the time he didn't even have a Psychology Today profile. (He has one now.)
  • You want a therapist who has clean records regarding their psychotherapy profession. I learned that in the past he had previously been sued for medical malpractice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2018 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/roland-y-kim/los-angeles-ca-ao-dont-use-ou-1465391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair