X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Looking for a good looking watch brought me to a site showing me replic watch dealers. I was dumb enough to want one and believed the "thrusted dealers" list.

Trusty Time ripped me off by say8ng my payment would not go through and then processing charges at other sites. I didn't realize they where the ones ripping me off until I used a brand new atm card that had never been used before to try another purchase. When that card had the identical issue they were busted.

SO...  I went to the enthusiast site and reported the company only to be completely blocked by them. A friend had the exact same thing happen about the same time with another one of their trusted dealers and reported it in the same ay. He was blocked fro: the site.

I THINK IT IS SAFE TO AY THEY ARE WLL ONE AND THE SAME!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2020 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/rwgbz/enthusiast-watch-site-owned-1498134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair