X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Keeya — Plano TX United States
  • Safe Haven aka ADT Kansas City , MO United States

Safe Haven aka ADT Gary Sumpter Owes me money for a referral Kansas City MO

Simply sent him a referral now my friend nor I can get in contact with him. Him didn't make sure the job was completed and I didn't receive my referral fee at promised via text. Now his phone is disconnected.

The Safe Haven/ADT installation tech informed us that he was fired. Spoke to Safe Haven manager...they won't do anything but tried to recruit me. Sir please. I wouldn't work for the devil if the Lord asked me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2019 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/safe-haven-adt/kansas-city-mo-gary-sumpter-1487236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair