X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Michael — Vail Colorado United States
  • Safelite Frisco, Colorado 757 10 mile drive Frisco, Colorado United States

Safelite Frisco, Colorado Lied to, cursed at, wasted time! Frisco Colorado

Franchise manager Chad is a liar, a complete piece of garbage, and he treated me like garbage. I confirmed my appointment and was told that they had my OEM glass already in stock two weeks prior to my appointment. I confirmed this twice by phone, and once in person.

Fast forward to today and I drive 50 miles to safelite only to be greeted by chad telling me that he doesn’t have the glass. I said “you have two numbers on the work order. You couldn’t have called me to let me know any time in the last two weeks? I would have understood and rescheduled if you had just given me the courtesy of a phone call.”

Chad responded by saying “he doesn’t need to call customers about every little thing.” GUESS WHAT, THIS ISN’T A LITTLE THING. I then got upset (and understandably so) and Chad cursed at me, said he doesn’t need my business and told me to leave.

If you have a nice car (I have a Mercedes), I would not trust this safelite location. If a manager can treat a customer this way, I can only imagine the quality of their work. HEED THIS WARNING. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID. This shop does not care about you, your business, or your car!

Thank you for completely wasting my time. Will be reporting this dealer AND CHAD to corporate and geico.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2019 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/safelite-frisco-colorado/lied-cursed-wasted-time-1482323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content