X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: SAM Logistics Inc. North Port, Florida - North Port FL

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Scott — Sacramento United States
  • SAM Logistics Inc. North Port, Florida 1438 Guttenburg Road North Port, FL United States

SAM Logistics Inc. North Port, Florida 17 Days and no vehicle and little to no communication North Port FL

*Consumer Comment: I can help you

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I bought a vehicle online from a dealer in Chicago on the 7th of January.  Everything went by the letter including lining up shipping.  On the 9th, the vehicle was picked up by a truck sent by SAM Logistics, Inc.  The dealer was told the ship time would be five to seven days.

The following Tuesday, I called the dealer to let him know I had to go out of town to Phoenix because my sister was in a coma and I had to go help my mom out who was flying in from Puerto Rico.  He told me there would be a delay of two days or so due to a hydraulic issue which to me, was no  big deal.  I lined up a proxy to pick up the Jeep in my absence.

The following Tuesday, I checked in and was told the vehicle was in Arizona.  Since I wasn't leaving for a couple days, I figured it would beat me to Sacramento.  Boy, was I wrong.  On Thursday (two weeks after it was loaded up) I drove back to Sacramento.  Still no Jeep.  I call the dealer and he says the Jeep is in LA.

Incidentally, the company has an address in Anaheim which is an apartment in a "pet friendly" complex.  Okaaaayyyy, then it should be up here in a day or so.  Well, it is now Sunday, the 26th and not a peep.  I called the police in Norht Port and like I thought, the multi-jurisdictional red tape would pile up if I went that route.

Hell, I can't even file a report with the Chicago PD because technically the Jeep isn't officially mine.  Meanwhile, I'm out $13,000 and change until somebody decides to do something.  USDOT didn't answer my query and Central Dispatch, the website SAM got the order from is useless as breasts on a bull.

I'm sorry, but I'm getting jerked around here and my patience is beyond thin.  Calls to the company go straight to voicemail that has yet to be set up and I get ZERO replies to texts.  I suppose all I can do is vent here and continue to wait.

If you buy a vehicle in another state, call a company direct and set up shipping so you have control to a certain degree.  Central Dispatch is interested in collecting a buck and they apparently will let any jackwagon do business on their site without consequence.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2020 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/sam-logistics-north-port/fl-days-no-vehicle-little-1490905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Jeep never transported

AUTHOR: Dave - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, January 31, 2020

I saw Alex skorev driving your jeep when he hired me to drive his car carrier to California (I drove out to CA, he didn't pay me and stranded me out there), it wasn't put on the transport, it was already full with 9 vehicles.

He told me that the Wrangler was his company owned vehicle and it had temp tags on it. Last I saw it, it was in Gurnee Illinois, said he was using it to get to the airport, not sure which one though (Midway or O'Hare). I would call Chicago auto pound to see if they have it, since another report on here shows their car was impounded.

The car carrier did have hydraulic issues, but was fixed in one day.

I can help you

AUTHOR: johnny - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, January 27, 2020

Please email me your contact info @ Johnnycollect@yahoo.com

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair