X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: R.L.Yrabedra — Palmetto United States
  • Samsung United States

Samsung Sold a faulty refrigerator with a bad icemaker

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I am a retired disabled veteran and purchased a new Samsung Refrigerator model #RF263BEAESR. This was the Refrigerator my wife always wanted, french doors, bottom freezer and ice and water in the door. The icemaker soon after purchase started leaking. Soon after that the icemaker started freezing up and would not produce ice.

A technician defrosted and removed frozen blocks of ice and reset the icemaker. It lasted 2 days. We contacted the technician, he said that this is a factory defect and I needed to contact the manufacturer, After blogging the problem it appears this is a major defect and an ongoing civil suit is in effect. My wife has passed away recently, it's a shame that she had to deal with this inconvenience in her last days.

Samsung needs to refund me 100% for their negligence in properly manufacturing a working unit as represented upon purchase. Their representing fraudgently this product has caused great anguish and inconvenience to myself and my beloved wife...much more so than the price of the refrigerator. I am on social security and VA disability income. If I was able I would hire an attorney and sue Samsung for far more than the cost of this worthless refrigerator.

Anything that you can do to expedite a response from Samsung would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2020 05:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/samsung/sold-faulty-refrigerator-bad-1496358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair