X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jeffrey — Littleton United States
  • SCAMs and a total FARCE United States

SCAMs and a total FARCE Really, Your policies are a joke; a farce and a rip off.  I have enough points for a stay and you want to charge me to combine them, that is a bullsh*t fee to make money. Scam and a farce

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Really, Your policies are a joke; a farce and a rip off.  I have enough points for a stay and you want to charge me to combine them, that is a bullsh*t fee to make money.  I move a week into you pool and then that week is not even good enough to go back into the same resort, that is a joke and a farce.

Your system is a complete rip off.  Your resorts such a*s, I have not exchanged into one that I would recommend to anyone.  All the ones you want to stay in are NEVER, EVER available and if they are the points that I dropped in are not enough for a like kind property that they came out of.

Your program is a total scam.  Your representatives are unprofessional.  You should be shut down.   I will never bank another week with you or recommend you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2019 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/scams-total-farce/totl-frce-relly-policies-joke-1488630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair