X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Scott Carson, Inverse Assets - Austin, Texas - Austin Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bella — San Antonio Texas United States
  • Scott Carson, Inverse Assets - Austin, Texas 13785 N Hwy 183 Austin, Texas United States

Scott Carson, Inverse Assets - Austin, Texas Inverse Assets We Close Notes The Note Mastermind Scott Carson sold me a 50% interest in a joint venture between his company Inverse Assets and myself for $35,000. Austin Texas

*Consumer Comment: Scott Carson Did It To Me Too!

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Since November 2015 when I invested in this alleged Joint Venture, I have had to ask repeatedly for status reports, information, etc.

In April of 2018 Scott Carson offered to refinance me out of this joint venture (per the terms of our agreement) and would send the money in approximately 45-days.

Since April of 2018 I have asked repeatedly for an update on the status of my check, most often receiving no reply.

When Scott Carson does reply, he has an excuse why he can't send the check and comes up with a new date to send that ultimately never happens.

In early 2019 I hired an attorney to persue my investment and Scott Carson continued to lie to him with promises of sending money. My attorney found two other judgements against Scott Carson/Inverse Assets for amounts much greater than mine.

Eventually all communication from Scott Carson stopped.

I have not gotten my investment back.

I do not get any response from Scott Carson when I contact him.

I recently posted on his Facebook page warnings to others, not sure how long before he removes them, but I am trying to stop others from becoming his scam victims as I have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2019 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/scott-carson-inverse-assets/close-notes-note-mastermind-1477727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Scott Carson Did It To Me Too!

AUTHOR: Chris - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, August 09, 2019

My experience is exactly the same! He’s very responsive until he gets your money. Then it’s every excuse imaginable about why he can’t pay such as my account number is wrong and such. Meanwhile he’s on vacation again.

You can assume with who’s money. Legal proceedings are starting and I unfortunately just saw the judgments against him in Travis County Texas court records. He also has 16 lawsuits against him.

Soon I’ll be taking my complaint to the SEC and any other federal body that is interested in prosecuting his felonies.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair